The purpose of the Raymond B. Stewart Middle School Band Boosters is to raise money and coordinate parents/volunteer activities for the support of the band program. The Band Boosters are empowered to address the needs and actions of the band program at Raymond B. Stewart Middle School. The vision for the Band Boosters is to see successful outcomes for all students and to assist the Band Director.
We are fortunate to have some great booster officers.
President – Holly Brown
Secretary – tbd
Treasurer – Kimberly Johnson
If you are interested in being a chaperone, please email me. Make sure that you become an approved volunteer for the Pasco County School System. For the 2015-2016 School Year, we will need chaperones for:
- Football Games (3-4 Games, Dates are TBD)
- Parades (3 Parades, Dates are TBD)
- Band Concerts (Winter/Spring)
- Band Trips (1 Trip for each band, Date are TBD)
- FBA Concert MPA (Dates are TBD)
As a member of our Band Boosters, we need you to become an official Pasco County volunteer. It’s really simple, and takes just a moment to complete. Here’s how you do it:
- Go to this website – http://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/communications/volunteer/
- Fill out the required volunteer form – it only takes a moment or two!
- Once you’re done, email your verification to email@example.com
Then we just need you to support the band program when necessary. Don’t worry, we will always send out information in advance when chaperones and volunteers are needed!