Monday Music Notes is a weekly post that is intended to remind everyone of upcoming events and due dates. If you ever have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
This is the final Monday Music Notes for the 2017-2018 school year!
Tuesday, May 8th
– Beginning Band Rehearsal from 3:00-4:30 p.m.
– This is a grade for all beginning band students!
Thursday, May 10th
– Concert Band Rehearsal from 3:00-4:30 p.m.
– This is a grade for all concert band students!
Tuesday, May 15th
– Spring Band Concert at 7:00 p.m.
– Refer to the GREEN concert letter that was sent home for additional details.
– Last day to complete Band playing tests and passoffs!
Wednesday, May 16th
– Collection Day
– All school instruments, books, music, locks, and lockers are due back to the school.
– Instruments will be evaluated for damage. Anything identified as damage beyond normal wear-and-tear is the responsibility of the student/parent to repair.
Thursday, May 17th
– Zephyrhills High School Band Concert at 7:00 p.m.
– Students may attend this event for free and earn bonus points.
Monday, May 21st
– Spring Winter Concert at 7:00 p.m.
– Refer to the PINK concert letter that was sent home for additional details.
Tuesday, May 22nd – Friday, 25th
– Summer Instrument Checkout
– Students must return the signed checkout form
Friday, May 25th
– Quarter 4 Ends & Last Day of School!
– It’s essential that all students continue to practice 30 minutes per day. It helps build muscle and technique that allows them to become better musicians. We appreciate anything you can do to help encourage your student.
– If you have not yet signed-up to follow our music program on Facebook and Twitter, please do it now! Both Facebook and Twitter are FREE and allow us to post information there to help our parents stay informed.
– Additionally, please take a moment to sign-up for our Remind Text Messages. To sign-up, text the following codes to the number provided.
– Beginning Band: Text @rbsmsbe to 81010
– Concert Band: Text @rbsmsco to 81010
– Symphonic Band: Text @rbsmss to 81010
– Jazz Ensemble: Text @rbsmsj to 81010
– Chorus: Text @rbsmsch to 81010
– All Band Students should have their instruments and supplies at this point. If you are missing supplies, please contact Mr. Schmidt immediately.
– Please take a moment to complete your Pasco County Schools Volunteer Application. It can be found at http://www.pasco.k12.fl.us. Parents may not chaperone or be involved with the school if they have not completed this form.