The purpose of the Raymond B. Stewart Middle School Band Boosters is to support the director in achieving success for all students.
Join the Band Boosters
We encourage all band parents to become an active member of our Band Boosters. Here’s how you can get involved…
- Attend our bi-monthly Band Booster Meetings. Meeting dates are available on our calendar (in Charms) and typically last 30 minutes or less!
- Volunteer to help. We have activities throughout the year that we need booster support.
Band Booster Meeting Minutes:
Click here to view the Band Booster Meeting Minutes online.
We are fortunate to have some great booster officers.
President – Steven McKelvey
Secretary – Jessica Boydston
Treasurer – Anni King
As a member of our Band Boosters, we need you to become an official Pasco County volunteer. It’s really simple, and takes just a moment to complete. Here’s how you do it:
- Go to this website – http://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/comm/volunteer/
- Fill out the required volunteer form – it only takes a moment or two!
- Once you’re done, email your verification to email@example.com
Then we just need you to support the band program when necessary. Don’t worry, we will always send out information in advance when chaperones and volunteers are needed!