Tonight’s Band Booster Meeting is cancelled! My brother, Michael Schmidt, will be holding his Junior Recital at 6:00 p.m. in the USF Recital Hall. This is one of his last big items to complete before he can graduate and become a Band Director. So, it’s kind of a big deal for him. Unfortunately it means, I can’t make it back in time for our Booster Meeting. Since the meeting is being cancelled, here’s everything you need to know:
– Account Balance: $1,062.38
– Upcoming Expenses: FBA Entry Fees for Symphonic Band, Jazz Band and Solo & Ensemble. Students will receive a letter stating the costs of participating in Solo & Ensemble.
– Other Information: On our last bank statement, our account had some fraudulent charges (totaling around $50.00). We are in contact with the bank to get these charges corrected. We’ll provide more information as we get this taken care of.
– FBA Jazz MPA Entry Fee and Forms are due to FBA by January 13th. The entry fees for this event will cost us $27.50.
– FBA Symphonic Band and Solo & Ensemble Entry Fee and Forms are due to FBA by March 1st. The entry fee for the Symphonic Band will cost us $102.50. The entry fee for Solo & Ensemble will not be known until student forms are returned with their $5.00 entry fee.
– Trips: We will be sending a trip survey out to our families once we return from the break. Students will be able to tell what interests them most. Based on that feedback, we will determine what trip our program can take this Spring.
– Once we get some of this bank account stuff taken care of, we will need to meet up and complete our signature cards. By doing this we can guarantee that we won’t have some of these fraudulent charges again.
If you have any other questions/concerns, please contact us immediately.